Birthday Messages and Heartfelt Sayings




Nice Birthday Messages and Heartfelt Sayings

1) There are certain people who touch your heart and you can’t stop thinking about them… That’s the kind of person you are to me, far yet so near, simple yet worth caring for.

2) Some people forget… Some move away… Some keep silent… Some just change… But I’m not one of them… I’m just here, sometimes busy but I never forget to keep in touch.

3) So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday, I don’t fear tomorrow because I know you will be there. And I don’t regret yesterday because… one yesterday I met you.

4) The most beautiful and wonderful things in this world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt only in our hearts.

5) Life is good when somebody remembers. Life is uplifting when someone is always there. Life is great when someone would protect you. Cherish life because someone always cares.

6) I am so glad we can celebrate someone who’s as amazing as you!

7) Hope your birthday is (if at all possible) as wonderful as you

8) Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!


¹³ - Honor & Respect

raimisyazwan signature


Artikel ditulis oleh RaimiSyazwan



Artikel Berkaitan

GO TO [ Pseudosupra Sitemap ]





No comments:

Post a Comment

I just wanted to thank you for visiting ♌¹³ Pseudosupra | aLife Blog and willing to read this entry. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Keep in touch and for further concerns, please do not hesitate to give your comment for my future entry. Wish you a great day.

Regard & Much more respect ~ Raimi Syazwan Abdul Rashid

All Comments and criticism can be delivered via the comment space below.

linkreferral
Natang Ngoh