Quotes About Young Life | Jiwa Muda | Wordless Wednesday #18

Quotes About Young Life | Jiwa Muda | Wordless Wednesday #18
Quote about About Young Life
You don’t stop enjoy your life because you grow old. You grow old because you stop enjoying your life.
~ Original Quote by Michael Pritchard 
~ Refresh by Raimi Syazwan

Kata-kata mengenai Jiwa Muda   
Kita tidak berhenti bergembira kerana usia semakin tua. Kita menjadi tua kerana berhenti bergembira.
~ Kata-kata asal oleh Michael Pritchard 
~ Dibugarkan oleh Raimi Syazwan



Artikel ditulis oleh RaimiSyazwan



Artikel Berkaitan

GO TO [ Pseudosupra Sitemap ]





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    good data you’ve gotten right here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    Also visit my web site: does semenax works

    ReplyDelete

I just wanted to thank you for visiting ♌¹³ Pseudosupra | aLife Blog and willing to read this entry. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Keep in touch and for further concerns, please do not hesitate to give your comment for my future entry. Wish you a great day.

Regard & Much more respect ~ Raimi Syazwan Abdul Rashid

All Comments and criticism can be delivered via the comment space below.

linkreferral
Natang Ngoh